Wednesday, May 21, 2008

[no subject]


So these past few days have been busy as hell, with nearly no time to breath…because if I do stop to breath, I might get behind in everything that I might not be able to catch up. There have been so many storms lately…and I was suppose to go to Manila today to process mine and Eddie's Extension of our student visa…but that didn't happen because a storm came and it didn't end until 2 hours…and I know that there would have been so much traffic going on that it would have been nearly impossible to get anything done. And so Imma be going there this Friday. I was suppose to go tomorrow again, but then my teacher asked me to sub for her class. And the "nice" person that I am, can't say "no" and so…Imma take over her class tomorrow.

Funny how I didn't want to teach college students but now that's what I'm doing. I loved teaching the little LITTLE ones because they don't know how to smart mouth and be an ass because it's "cool" too…they juss wanna learn and they view the world with "new eyes" but now…I'm here teaching college students and it's different…at home I wouldn't mind teaching college students…because at least they have respect for the teacher once your hit college. It's the high schoolers who are still trying to find out who they are…and so that would be a nightmare for me to teacher…but the college students here are SO young…some as young as 15 years old…and for some reason the whole mentality is different then if you grew up abroad….NOT saying anything messed up or anything…juss saying that some of the students here like to talk back to the teacher and stuff…and stuff. The teacher stuck me with this bunch of foreign students because she said that I'm good at controlling the "rowdy foreigners!" Are you f'realz?! I'm too nice and people tell me that I allow people to walk all over me…but yeah, something changes when I'm the teacher…and it helps that a lot of the students are my friends and so they help me keep the other students in check…also the fact that I'm friends with some of the "frat boys" and so the other "brothers" can't give me a hard time or something like that. I'm not sure how that works…but whatever it is…at least I know that I have friends "in high places" *laughs*

I'm so excited how this is the last week for summer classes. I really don't like summer classes. I'm glad that I have the afternoons with nothing to do, other than my homework…and it seems like I always have homework to do. I'm really busting my ass in chemistry, and if I fail…I'll be really mad. I mean, as long as I try, I should get a decent grade right? I mean, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about it all, because I know that most things are "in the mind" and if I "hate" chemistry…and think that I can't understand it, then I won't be able to because that is already what I think, no?! So I'm really trying…I actually go to the library for this class! And I hate going to the library to do any kind of research—here that is—because there are no up-to-date books! Most all the books are written in the like 1980's or something…and I'm like HELLO!!!! That is already way over dated! And so yeah…But yeah…

Well, a group of us…well actually Joanna planned a beach get away from a bunch of us…and we're gonna leave next Monday and stay there until Wednesday and then I have one day "off" from anything really planned and then on Thursday Jyn and Joy are coming back! *BIG smiles* ;D and then yeah…

I'm really excited to be going to the beach because I haven't been to a proper beach since I've been here! Imagine that! I live on a frikin island, and still I can't make my way over to a beach! I went to the beach WAY MORE times at home than I did over here, and so yeah…AJ…Jo's boyfriend is coming over again, and so that will be so awesome to see him again. He's a fun person and stuff…and so yeah…

Well I'm really getting bored now…I have this thing…where I HAVE to go on campus for at least 10 minutes even though I don't need to be there…that way I don't have to be staying at home for the whole time. Because I realized that even though I only say that I'm gonna be on campus for 10 minutes, I can always find someone who's as bored as me, and we then go out to do something to keep us from dying of boredom…and then… "when you're having fun, time flies" and so yeah…we have fun…and then the time flies…

But this time, I don't have to go on campus, because Imma meet up with my friend because he texted me that he's bored and so yeah, we'll go into town or something. So I better go now…

*hugs and kisses*

I miss you all so much…lubshoo!!