Thursday, May 29, 2008

amazing.


Amazing. Amazingly, wonderfully fun…that is how I would describe my last few days. I juss got back from Calatagan, Batangas yesterday and I miss it already. We actually got back at around 6.30 and then I took a shit, took a shower and then I knocked out…like whoa! *laughs* I was so tired because I barely had any sleep since Monday, because it was a waste of time to go to sleep there at the beach…so I'm prolly not making any sense, and so let me juss start sorta-ishy from the beginning…
Sunday – I needed to do some last minute shopping. I felt bad because it was my lil friend, Zina's 9th birthday and I wanted to give her some fish, since she really liked my fish. I had gotten he some goldfish, but they died within a week, and so I decided to get her some blue gourami's like mine, since she really liked them…but the store didn't have anymore and so I got her 3 chocolate gouami's…and I think that I want to get some for myself now! *laughs*…but I was planning to go to her house like at 9.am the next day since I know that we were suppose to be on our way to the beach at around 12.pm…but that night at around mid-night, I get this text saying to be at the boys dorm (Molave) by 9.am…so that we could leave at 9.30am…

Monday -- so I ended up going to Zina's house at 8.am…and yes, she was awake by then…she still had her birthday dress on and everything…I love that girl! She reminds me so much of my lil "baby girl" Rosemarie…no joke…but then yeah, so at 9.am I am running home and I get to the Boy's dorm gazebo, first…I still have trouble with the Filipino time that they go by here…we ended up leaving around 12.pm anyways…oh well…
So after some time we finally get to the beach. The place is beautiful…the sand though wasn't the best…it was a lot of rocks and sharp shells…but it was still beautiful…me and Jan and Eddie threw a football around sometime…and it was a guys ball, and so you know how small my hands are…but it was still fun to throw a football around again…then I help Jo and AJ cook dinner and me and Chris went out to play in the water….the water was so warm….and it was shallow…like I swear you can go a mile out and the water was till below my knees! But there were random things in the water! A lot of starfish! Some sea urchins….and later on in that trip me and Chris saw a SNAKE! And Eddie and Jan saw a HUGE snake! But that first evening there was bliss…the sun set was amazing…we had a bonfire going…compliments to Eddie who had digged out the fire pit in the sand. Oh yeah…the people who went there…Me, Eddie, Chris, Jo, AJ,
Nina, Levi, Tracy, Deborah, Jonathan, Jan and Ashley…

That night Jo, AJ and Chris and I were star gazing and saw some shooting stars so that was pretty cool…so yeah imagine that…right at the shoreline we had the chairs set up…AJ found a bamboo bed that me and chris ended up laying on and him and jo were sharing a lounge chair and we were looking up at the bright stars and the water was at our feet and it was so relaxing…so very relaxing…oh yeah…the water in the evening would be low tide anyways…there was some water…but like up to our ankles…but you could still hear the water from far…and yeah…me and Tracy ended up taking a flashlight and walking far-ishy into the water…but we had to be careful because there were starfish galore! We all slept really late that night…or should I saw early morning…!?

Tuesday – We all woke up at different times. Me and Chris ended up meeting up with Eddie and Jan way out in the ocean…you had to swim some ways…lets juss say, if you have seen my pictures that I have posted up, the pictures that you can see the water, you can see a pole I the water, ya?! Well, that pole you can walk to that pole…but since it wasn't low tide anymore…after that you had to swim-ishy…well I had too because I'm so short and me tippy toeing wasn't gonna work anymore…but I juss hung on to someone…but first Me and Chris, Eddie and Jan were juss out there…the boys were doing flips…me and Chris were trying to get our courage up to go deeper into the water so that we can see the coral and the pretty fish…but we ended up going back to land and hanging out there with those who were awake…we ate brunch and then we went back out into the water…we finally were able to see the pretty fish, I have to admit that I haven't been in out of control water since my rafting incident and so I was freaked out because more than half the time I couldn't touch the ground and I had to hang on to someone because the waves would really go over me…but the view was worth it, it was beautiful.

After that we ended up going on a walk because when we were driving to the place we saw this place that said that there was a fishing place…and so we all wanted to go fishing…ended up we couldn't find the place…but we did get some mango that we ate it was really good. We saw a zoo in the middle of no where! And Jona was really excited to see some ostriches that was funny! He said that those ostriches could peck out our brains and so we were scared to take a picture with them! We found out that Chris has some pretty interesting mating calls! *laughs* and those creatures did answer her! *laughs*

For the life of us, we could NOT find that fishing place! We really couldn't find it…so right before we tuned around to head back to the beach houses…Jona got some sugar cane and we ended up sucking those canes for the sweet sugar…I swear that was what got me back to the houses because it was so hot…but we were hella laughing and juss joking around and having fun!

Then we wanted to go see the lighthouse that we could see from our place…we couldn't figure out how to get there because by the road there was no way to get there…so Jona found a way to HIKE the OCEAN SHORE to get…and that was some scary shit…we had to climb CORAL…scale up the mountain side…wade in some water that we couldn't see…it was scary! But we finally made it and it was pretty cool…we couldn't go into the lighthouse…but we got there…

When we got back it was already evening time…and we played some in the water…by that time was already really dark from the sun and stuff…we played card games…looked at the sun set…had deep conversations…goodness it was fun…we didn't sleep until really really really really late…me and chris wanted to see the sunrise…but we couldn't wake up for it because we didn't even hear my alarm go off the 30 minutes later that we needed to see the sunrise…but it was all good.

Wednesday – We left the place at around 3.pm-ishy…didn't get back until like 6.30pm-ishy and I knocked out…I was so sleepy…I needed to take a shit…take a shower…because at the beach there was no freshwater…it was all salt water and so my showers where all salt water…but it was all good…because it was still a lot of fun.

Today – I woke up at 7.am to start my pre-registration…and now I have to go to Paseo at 12.pm to eat lunch with Eddie and to withdraw money to pay for my tuition. Gosh, I miss the beach already, I hope that we go again soon. I know that it's going to be so much fun again…the sad part is that we can never go to the same place twice and have it juss like the other time…but hopefully it will be twice as more fun. Tonight, I'm going to Jona's soccer game in Alabang, so that should be fun…a lot of people will be going and so I'm going to meet a lot of people again…I love meeting people that's for sure! *laughs* and then tomorrow Eddie wants me to go with him to the airport to pick up Jyn and Joy…their going to come back from Thailand. I wonder where in my house they will be staying…the extra bedroom has all their stuff in it…there is no room for them to sleep in it…I suppose they can sleep in the living room, but I know that I'm always there…I'm there now…I don't like staying in my room and it's a lot cooler in the living room. Maybe they can sleep on the floor of my room…this is going to be interesting…I'm glad that they are going to come back…but I'm getting used to my independence again…and I hope that I will still have my privacy…I know I go insane if I don't have it…but we will see…

Anyways…I better go now…I love you all and miss you all muchoness!!

*hugs and kisses*