Sunday, May 4, 2008

"About Me"


It took forever for me to write this...so I thought to save this "about me" here...jejeje...juss for wateverz sake, no?! :)


"The face can speak of a thousand emotions, but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels. Don't be fooled, for the happiest face may be masking the most hurting heart." "Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."  "You can close your eyes to reality, but you can't close your eyes to the memories." I can say all I want about who I am, however I am a complex person who is anything but simple. I can go all day trying to tell you who I am, but who has the time now to sit down and read what I'm going to write here anyways—not to say that I'm not an interesting person…I'm juss as interesting as the next person, maybe a little more since you may look at me and judge me…and you'll come to find out that I'm prolly nothing what you thought I was like. I'm loud and quiet. I'm shy and out-going. I'm prolly juss a little bit of who you think I am, but a little bit more of someone you didn't realize I am. I am who I am and I'm not going to change that for anybody or anything. "In the end its okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end." "Never assume." "If all you do is judge, you'll never have time to love." I don't like judging people, maybe that's because I don't like it when people judge me. I try not to "listen" to reputation…I have found out that you'll never know if it's true or not unless you give the person a chance to be your friend…but I'm not naive either. I hate it if anyone is mad, upset or disappointed in me. But I have learned that sometimes you have to go against those you love to live your own life. I know that everyone can die, but not every one can actually live. I'm not afraid to admit that I am wrong, that I don't know something or that I don't want to do something. I am afraid though of failure, disappointing those I love and Rape Street." Although I am FAR away from home, I am a family person. I love my daddy, my "madre," my sister, my brother, my dog and my cat. And I miss them more than words can ever say. I am a middle child, although I am always mistaken for being the eldest child or even the youngest. "Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for them even if it means swallowing the sad reality that…the best just isn't you." "Here's one sweet truth: someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." "Many who wish for immortality find themselves not knowing what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon." I love having fun. I'm always down to go and do something spontaneous. I live for "adventures." I hate having a daily schedule, because I feel like a machine programmed to go through life. I like those sudden moments of random spontaneous happenings. I realized that the more you say "no" to people and events, you'll never have those opportunities to meet someone who can change you life or do something that might make you realize that your eyes weren't as open as you thought they were. I hate confrontations, although I realize that they are necessary at times. I learned that you have to pick your fights carefully…and I learned that you have to let go of the past in order to move on. I learned that the only sure thing in life is change and that wishing gets you as far as "what if" questions do…nowhere. If you wanna make friends, be a friend first. If you wanna find love, love yourself first. If you wanna be someone, believe in yourself first. "Never make the same mistake twice because there are so many new ones to make…Try a different one each day!!" "The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you hold on for so long." "Some people say that you don't know what you have until you lose it, but it's not like that, you always know what you have; you just never thought you would lose it." I have learned to never take anything or anyone for granted. I love everyone. I believe that there are different levels of love, and I have come to realize that everyone I meet, a piece of me is with them always. And I hate goodbye's because of that. I can live my life always thinking what I could have done in the past, or I can live my life now so that I won't have any regrets in the future. I don't believe in regrets. Because the past happen for a reason and the past is what made me who I am today. I love grabbing every opportunity to make a memory. Saying yes to things that you would normally say no too (within your moral reason) allows you to go places you prolly never thought you would be. I don't believe in wasting time, but I do believe in taking your time to look around you. You would be surprised by the things that you see and the people you meet if you juss take the time to notice things and people around you. Life is too short to play it in fast forward. "Either you define the moment or the moment defines you." "When people are bound by a true relationship, no distance is too far, no mood is too bad, no time is too long and no difficult situation can tear them apart." "If you are embarrassed all the time, you will never have fun." I have learned to laugh at myself when I fall down, when I trip or when I make a "stupid" mistake. Laughing is contagious and makes people curious about who you are and they would want to find out more about you. I like smiling at people I walk by because you never know if that smile could be the one "good" thing that happened in that person's day. I think that people with a good sense of humor are the best people to be around because you find your face hurting from all the laugher that you have together. And that's a good hurt. Be careful of them shy, quiet ones…they have the best surprises! My goodness gracious! I talk a lot. ? "I can never say goodbye to those I have grown to love because in my heart is a memory and there you will always be." "One day farther from the last time you saw your loved one, is one day closer to when you will see them again." "In order to say 'hello,' you need first to say 'goodbye.'" Oh yeah, and one last thing… "A girl worth kissing, is not easily kissed."

[Transferred from my myspace blog]