Wednesday, April 9, 2008

All my bags are packed...I'm ready to go.

So today is my sister’s birthday…so I juss wanted to take the time to say "Happy Birthday" to her. So Ate Faith, I’m not sure if you ever go on your fiancée’s page and go on my page and actually read my blogs, but on the slim to no chance that you do, I juss wanna say Happy Birthday to you. And I hope you know that I love you so much. So everyone who is reading this know that today is my sister’s birthday. If you are luck to see her today, please give her a big hug and tell her happy birthday.

I remember way back when I was younger me and my brother came up with a birthday dance for my sister…and we forced her to watch, or else our feelings would be hurt! *laughs* gosh, I was such a crazy lil girl…! *laughs* and my brother was crazy enough to listen to me! Jejeje…gotta love my family…I’m so lucky to have them.

Anyways, I know that this isn’t gonna matter to many of you, but guess what!! I finally finished enrolling my summer classes! I really hope that I’m not gonna die during this summer. I’m only taking 7 units…but since summer is such a short term…the classes are EVERY DAY and I have classes that are up to FOUR HOURS! Okay…raise your hand if you know me…and keep your hand raised if you think that I can survive FOUR STRAIGHT HOURS OF ONE CLASS! Yeah, that’s what I though, no hands still in the air…*laughs* well, maybe that’s because I can’t even SEE you…jejeje…oh okay…that was stupid…but f’realz now…how am I going to survive this summer! I really hope that someone is in my class that can help me survive…yep, this is where my trusty, dusty notebook comes in handy…yep, yep, yep…you know me, I’m always with a notebook…juss so that I can at all times be occupied or else my hyperness is going to kick in and then that’s not good…! Oh and I need to get myself a buttload of coffee juss so that I can stay awake for my 7.15pm class EVERY SINGLE WEEKDAY…let me give you one guess what class that is…any volunteers?! Oh okay…I’ll juss tell you, because I know that I wouldn’t be able to guess it in one guess…maybe in 10 guesses…but not one…jejeje… it’s Organic Chemistry with BioChem…
Now this is the times where I tell you that I miss my brother. I am so proud of my "little" brother…he can SLEEP in a class like this and still manage to get an "A" and be able to tutor people…now how is that?! If only he was here so that he can tutor me…but then I know that he can’t tutor me…I’m a hopeless cause when it comes to my brother, but not in a messed up way…on that I know that my "slowness" in Chemistry (of even in math) really gets on my brother’s nerves and I know that he doesn’t have the patience to teach me…but even if he does get mad at me and frustrated with me (yeah, I know I have a hard time copying numbers…! Hence the frustration with math)…eventually he can get through my thick skull…but alas…he is not here…and so I’m on my own…unless I can find someone here to help me…because it’s gonna kill me, and I know it.

So I finished enrolling today, and that was a relief since enrolling manually is the most patient consuming activity. I’m so swear…I had to use to much patience to get through this day and the last couple of days since that was what I was working on. Sucks, because I wanted to take Ministry of Music…but I can’t because my Chem with Bio lab is in the afternoons…music…I really need music in my life…I need music and sports back into my life.

Well, that’s about it…I think imma go and write…yes, that is actually HAND WRITE a letter now…*gasps* who does that now?! *smiles* Aiight…I’m out, yo’!

*hugs and kisses*

"There’s so many times I’ve let you down, so many times I’ve played around, but I’ll tell you now, they don’t mean a thing. Every place I go, I’ll think of you; every song I sing, I’ll sing for you; when I come back, I’ll wear your wedding ring…so kiss me, and smile for me, tell me that you’ll wait for me, hold me like you you’ll never let me go…"

[Transferred from my myspace blog]