Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Amazing....tired...sick...but still smiling!

Well yesterday I had another amazingly fun, but really long day…yesterday was also my daddy's birthday. I miss my daddy so much…and I only hope that he had an amazingly fun birthday as well…whoever said that adults can't enjoy their birthday's still is wrong…because I hope my daddy enjoyed his birthday. If I had any say in it it, I would have taken him deep-sea fishing this weekend starting on Friday…I think that it would have been fun…one day I will though. (And I know that today is Harry's birthday…so Happy Birthday fool…have a great one!)

Oh yeah, and HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!! I don't really particularly like this holiday, because I don't like scary things in the night…but I do miss celebrating it and all the candy…they don't really do the whole trick o' treating here…so you don't get to see all those cute little kids dressing up as uglies or even princesses and pumpkins and such…gotta admit that I miss seeing that. But yeah…I do miss the candy…*laughs*

I finally finished enrolling yesterday…and I started LAST Wednesday afternoon…yep it takes that long to enroll…and I was late…classes actually started yesterday…and I haven't even gone to class yet! Because yeah, I juss finished yesterday, and I was sick all dayishy…and this morning I couldn't even more, I was that sick…and you know me, if I'm sick, I try not to let it bother me, and my body gave up from my busy-ness and stuff…

But yeah, my friend Jo told me that she was gonna come back here to AUP and bring her boyfriend and friend here too…because afterwards, she wanted to go to Enchanted Kingdom…which is a small ass theme park…and I mean SMALL ass theme park…and she wanted to know if I wanted to go, and since I had fun with them in Manila…hey, what the heck…I'll go. But here's the thing…I was already feeling sick for the past two days…but yeah, I didn't want to think that I was sick…because I have this theory that being sick is all in the head anyways…at least 85% of it is in the head…because try it…if you think that you sick and you act like you are sick, then you can get sick…yep, you can. But then there is that 15% that you are really sick no matter what you think, it was the 15% that got to me in the end.

But I went, and it was fun. I went on this ride that totally reminded me of Vertigo from Great American and Boomerang in Marine World…and then one of those rides that you juss sit in a chair and they have that big screen in front of you and the chair moves…I think that if you have gone on Soaring California in California Adventures…then you have great expectations when it comes to that kind of thing…but it's all good…it was different…then we went quadding…and it sucked big time because there were six of us, and there were only 5 quads and then the 6th one was for the safety guard person, so I had to ride with him…I wanted to ride with my friend…but ended up I couldn't for some reason…but I wanna go back and experience it myself…where I'm the one who drives…but I have to admit that I was a little iffy about it because my Kuya Neal broke his back quadding…but I'm sure that it's not intense as what he does…and plus my sister does it…so it can't be that bad…*laughs* and then we went go-carting…and that was super-duper fun! I went myself…and so it was a lot better…and it was so much fun! I had a lot of fun doing that…but the whole time I was there, I was remembering that my brother had gone on them when he was there, and I couldn't help but think if the one that I was riding was the same one my brother rode on…I mean, he was at the same exact place I was at like 2 years ago…or was that 3 years ago? Whatever…but yeah, he was there…and I was there now…and yeah. I miss my brother a lot. But I still had a lot of fun. I did want to go on the Ferris Wheel but the guys that went didn't want to go on a ride like that, so it's all cool…I'll go on it next time…I love Ferris Wheel rides…it's a neat view up there…and stuff…and so yeah…

When I got home…I was dead…I was so gone already…since I was sick, already to begin with, and since I was ignoring it for so long, it didn't help…so my body juss gave up and made me go to sleep FOREVER! Oh yeah…and it didn't help that the last ride that we went on was a wet ride…it was the Rio Grande Rapids…the thing is that that ride doesn't do anything to me anymore…because the rapids are NOT like that. The real rapids are more scary…but it was a wet ride and I got wet…not soaked…but wet enough, and since it was already evening it was a lot cooler…not cold…juss cool…and then we stopped at Paseo to eat…and I was wet the whole time…and so that didn't help with me being sick and stuff…and so yeah. Oh well…

I was gonna write letters and stuff on my laptop…but my body was so heavy and tired, the I went to sleep, and then at 4:am I woke up because my dad had texted me because I called him to say happy birthday…and he didn't pick up…and so he texted me that he was working out in the gym and didn't have the phone with him…and so yeah, I ended up calling him, and I couldn't even barely even speak…because I had a terrible sore throat! But then, I told him happy birthday and then as soon as I hung up the phone I was knocked out again…and then I woke up again at 6:am…and then "got ready for bed" since I wasn't even in my PJ's or anything yet…then I went back to sleep and slept for nearly the whole day…but I'm feeling so much more better now finally! I hate feeling sick…

My friend wants to go clubbing this weekend before her boyfriend goes back home to London…the thing is, he's leaving on Sunday…and we usually go out Saturday night…and stay out all day…and sleep in on Sunday…and so I don't really wanna go, since I don't like going clubbing anymore…well, it's not that I don't LIKE it…it's juss, I don't go. But tell me…if you haven't seen your boyfriend in a long time because you went to school abroad, and then he comes to visit for about a little less than a month…wouldn't you want your last few days be with him and you ONLY…you wouldn't want to share him with anyone?! Right?! I mean, that is what I would think…and so now, I don't know…because she really wants to go, but I don't know if HE wants to go, because yeah…but yeah…we'll see how that goes and stuff…

Anyways…juss wanted to tell you about my awesome day…nothing biggie really! Jejeje…cya…