Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PLEASE HELP!

So...there has been thing that has been driving me INSANLY CRAZY! My touch pad...I can't seem to find how to change the settings...It was fine until a couple days ago. I use to be able to go to my control panel and click on the mouse and change the settings for that...but now the option to change the touchpad settings has disappeared...and it is drivng me crazy...this touchpad! I can't figure out how to change the settings and I have searched online for help...but I guess i'm not writing in the right words for it to direct me to the place where i need to go. So please anyone HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT! I don't konw what to do...my brother is too busy to help me...and I wanna get this fixed before i leave because in the Philippines...yeah....that. but PLEASE!!! Thanks...