Thursday, May 17, 2007

me.

Section 1 [Basic]
your name: Charity Saira Princess
your gender: Female
age: 263 months
height: 4'11"
hair color: Dark Brown with uhm..and some streaks of lighter dark brown
eye color: Dark Brown
your location: Fairfield, CA

SECTiON 2 [ HAVE YOU EVER ]
peed your pants? Whe I was little...everyone did...
cheated on someone? Never, I don't believe in it.
fallen off the bed? Because I was laughing so hard!
fallen for a relative? Hell naw!
had plastic surgery? Nope
broke someone's heart? Unintentionally yes....
had your heart broken? One to many times...yes
had a dream come true? Yep
done something you regret? Rarely...but yes...
cheated on a test? *laughs* doesn't everyone at one time in their life?
broken a body part? Just a lot of sprains and a few hairline fractures (I swear!)

SECTiON 3 [ CURRENTLY]
wearing: PJ pants and speghetti pink top
listening to: Walk Away (Remember Me) By: Paula Deanda
chewing: Nothing...I juss brushed my teeth...
feeling: Sad...
reading: This survey....
located: On my laptop, on my floor, by my bed on this checkered wooden thingy my sister made me.
chatting with: uhm...nothing right now...

SECTiON 4 [ DO YOU... ]
brush your teeth? a least 3 times a day
have any piercing? ...
drive? you insane....
ever get off the computer? yez

SECTiON 5 [ FRiENDS ]
do you belong to a crew? The Patricio "Crew" *smiles*
do you hang out with the opposite sex? yes...
do you consider yourself popular? I have many friends...
do you trust your friends? an extreme selected few....
are you a good friend? I try to be...
can you keep a secret? Yes.

SECTiON 6 [ THE LAST PERSON YOU...]
hugged: my mom
IMed: Jo
talked to on the phone: Chris
yelled at: I don't remember...
fell in love with: ....
turned down: ...

SECTiON 7 [ PERSONAL ]
what do you want to be when you grow up? Anything that has to do with kids...most likely teaching...and maybe something to do with music.
what was the worst day of your life? saying "goodbye"
what comes first in your life? God, Family and Friends are all up there on the same "line"
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush? Honestly....no/no/yes.
what do you usually think about before you go to bed? "Am I happy with what I'm doing..."

SECTiON 8 [ FAVORITE . . .]
movie: The Little Mermaid, Elf
song: Valentine by Martina McBride
group: Oh gosh...a lot! Uhm...Green Day, Incubus, Yellowcard, Relient K, Linkin Park and a million more...
store: Clairs, Icing, Spencer's Gift Shop
relative: cousin
Sport: Volleyball and Football
vacation spot: Hawaii
fruit: Any berries, mangos, pineapples, coconut, langka...
candy: Twix and M&M's
holiday: Thanksgiving
day of the week: Saturday
color: Pink, Green and Black
magazine: Any wedding magazine will do...

SECTiON 9 [ DO YOU . . .]
like to give hugs: yes
like to walk in the rain? depends...mostly no.
sleep with or without clothes on?on
prefer black or blue pens? Blue
dress up on Halloween? sometimes
have a job? currently...no...
Where? ...
like to travel? yes
like someone? most everyone
sleep on your side, tummy or back? I usually fall asleep on my stomach/side-ishy with one of my arms under my pillow, and the other hugging it...does that make any sense?
think you're attractive? Depends on where the sun is in the sky at a certain time of the day.want to marry? i'm not planning on it...
have a goldfish? Trissana, Michelangelo and Jaspers...
ever have the falling dream? sometime...
have stuffed animals? Currently...3 pink (different) elephants: Neaf, Charlie and Sophie and a Puppy: Marc

SECTiON 10 [ WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT . . .]
abortion: cruel
bill clinton: a good leader
eating disorders: Low point in life
summer: Sunny skies, Hot beaches, Cold water and volleyball
tattoos: Heart, Family
piercing: Rings
make-up: fun
drinking: cool strawberry lemonade on a hot day
guys: are bad, throw rocks at them.
girls:  juss wanna have fun.

SECTiON 11 [ THIS OR THAT]

pierced nose or tongue? tongue
be serious or funny? Funnily Serious and Seriously Funny
single or taken? Single
simple or complicated? Complicatedly simple
MTV or VH1? VH1
7th Heaven or Dawson's Creek?  Oh gosh...uhm...
sugar or salt? Salt...but I like sugar too.
Silver or Gold? Silver
Tongue or belly button ring? Tongue
chocolate or flowers? Flowers
angels or miracles? Miracles
color or black-and-white photos? Color
sunrise or sunset? Sunset
M&M's or Skittles? M&M's
rap or rock? rock
stay up late or sleep in? Up late
TV or radio? is reading an option...?! I like listening to music...but not on TV, but not on the Radio either...
hot or cold? Hot
members of the opposite sex; taller or shorter? Tall
sun or moon? Sun
diamond or ruby? Diamonds
left or right? handing or minded? there is a difference...
10 acquaintances or one best friend? hm...I love my best friend...I like my acquaintances...
vanilla or chocolate? Dark Chocolate
kids or no kids? Kids
half-empty or half-full? half-full
mustard or ketchup? Ketchup
newspaper or magazine? Magazine
spring or fall? Fall
give or receive? Give
rain or snow? Snow
sneakers or sandals? Sandals
mexican or italian food? Both
lights on or off? On
house in the woods or the city? One in both places would be nice
pepsi or coke? Pepsi


THE END



[Transferred from my myspace blog]