Saturday, March 24, 2007

My last few hours...

...that i'm actually here in dahilig...the place where i'm staying at...it's acutually the road name that i'm staying at....Dahilig 119...same as the numbers on Brian's liscence number...juss thought to say that. :) I'm saying that this is the last time that i'm gonna sleep here kasi i'm leaving tommarow for Manila Airport at 6:am...so early, so i should be sleeping since i'ts already 12:40am! Jejeje...i guess i'm too excited to go to sleep. I did try to go to sleep...but i juss couldn't sleep I already said bye to Miles...my baby that i'll be leaveing here...i hope that he can get used to the new house that we're gonna be moved in by he time that i get here. I also went to Paseo to go eat at Blue Corner...to eat there one last time this school year...that's okay, i'll be back next year to go eat the best place to eat in my opinion...that's if you're not a vegetarian...because the sizziling chicken is the yummiest! yep! yep! yep! :) and so yeah, i juss finished last minute packing, and i'm SO superness excitedness to finally be going home!

Right now as i am typing this out, i'm scaning Eddie's extra hard drive for viruses...it had 244 that was detected and cleaned or deleted, and i'm juss scanning again juss in case...my goodness it takes so long...my gosh...more viruses are being discovered on this hard drive STILL...wow...Eddie needs to be more careful. Oh well...at least my wonderful Virus killer thingamabobber thingy on my laptop are killing them. My goodneses, why do people have to create viruses in the first place? It's so not good....not good at all! Well, it's almost gonna be finish...well, i don't even know...i juss guessing...but i hope that it does get cleaned soon because there are things that i wanna get offa it. and so yeah.

And so i took my last final exam on Thursday...well, TECHNICALLY i didn't even take it...because i was excempted because i had a good grade in it. But i did have a exam in it...it was for my class Health Economics...and to 100% honest...i don't think i learned anything from it...but who knows? Maybe i did...and i won't know until the future when i'm stuck with some Health Economic question and then i reach far back in to my memory and remember what that teacher taught me...all i know is that he HATES Americans...you all should hear what this guys says about living in the States...he don't know anything...there's one thing from living in the States and there's another if your juss on a vacation...i'm so swear...

Take care example when i first visited the Philippines, i loved it a lot. I had a lot of fun...oh yeah, please don't confuse my first time here....i came here for the first time for a vacation in 1997...so long time ago, i know! and i loved it...then when i came back to go to school in 2004...it was a totally nightmare...and actually this year for this school year, i can honestly say, there were the bad times and there were the good times and it was fun. I had a lot of fun. I made a lot of new friends a lot of new memories...but i have to admit, i kills me knowing tha i'm missing so much at home. so. much. and i hate that thought.

But i have to go now since Eddie's hard drive is now virus free i can open it and get what i want without infecting my laptop...dang that baby had a lot of viruses...and so yeah...but the next time you hear from me, i'll be home sweet home...i so can't wait! :) jejeje....see you all at home...as for now...laterz...



hugs...


[Tranferred from my myspace blog]