Friday, February 16, 2007

Miles


Last Sunday, I had gone to my friend Jenny's house to have internet connection and do my term paper…but you know how I am…I can NOT sit still for longer than…uhm…to be generous, FIVE MINUTES…so I was SO I was so proud that I had actually worked for 5 hours straight! SO good I am…but then again, since I had the internet connection that was semi-fast I was chatting on MSN to SARAH and RONDI! (Thanks for chatting with me you two…I MISHU!!) and then I couldn't lay there on the bed anymore…since when I do my homework, I lay down on my tummy…so I was like Jenny we need to DO something before I spontaneously combust! F'realz! And so she suggested that we go out and take a walk…so I told Sarah and Rondi that I had to go and that I will be back in 5 minutes…so let me take the time to say sorry for taking longer than 5 minutes…you see what happened was this…we went for a walk…we actually took Jenny's car to drive to the "strip" and then we were walking and talking…when this little kitty started to "meow" pathetically and was CROSSING THE STREET TO US! And there were cars and tricycles coming…but the kitty continued to come towards us and it almost got hit…and the kitty was sooo persistent to come to us…and so I HAD to do something, so I ran a grabbed it and ran back to Jenny…and I had the kitty…and from that moment…it crawled into my heart and there it stays…awww….so romantic! Jejeje…no but f'realz though…this little kitty is SO cute…so trusting…so adorable…I think that it was abandoned because it never really tries to bit me kasi it's scared…I mean it play bits and stuff now, but not to hurt me. But it's so sad, because I think that it had broken it's back right (or was it left) leg, and no one was there to help it, and so it healed all wrong and he can't even use it anymore…so it walks with a limp…but I know that it's doesn't hurt him because I was trying to see what was wrong with it, so I was touching his leg, and he didn't even flinch or show any pain…kasi you know animals, if you touch something that is hurting they tend to react in a violent way…but this kitty, no reaction when you touch it's leg…and me and Eddie have done so many tests to see if it puts any pressure on that leg…none…so it walks with a permanent limp, and it also broke it's tail at the tip, because you can feel where it was broken. But the kitty is so friendly…me and Jenny brought it to the vet at first, but then it was closed, so then we couldn't get it checked. And now I named Miles…well actually Jyn Jyn came up with the name, I was gonna wait to name it, but she started to call it Miles, so Miles it is. He is a white kitty with a black tail, and some black on its face. His eyes remind me of Precious's (my cat at home) eyes. And it's so cute!

Two days after I brought it home, I couldn't find him anymore. And I was so sad, so I went around looking for it…but then I didn't want to get my hopes up because my other kitty Eddie Jr. had died…and I was so sad about that…and so I was trying not to get my heart so involved with Miles…because being so far from home, it was like I had my new "family" you know how that goes…like how Precious and Baili Dru (my dog at home) is like family now, well Miles…was like my family…and we couldn't find him for 2 ½ days…and then miraculously as I was walking with my roomies back home we saw a kid playing with Miles! And I was like MILES! And the kid brought him to me, and I felt bad because he looked like he wanted my kitty…and so I was saying that he could have Miles if he took care of it…but I guess he couldn't understand my terrible Tagalog…or he was juss shy, because even Jyn was trying to explain that he could have Miles. But the kid juss walked away. I felt so bad, because the kid followed us halfway home and stuff…but I was so happy to have Miles back! Then I told Eddie that I had found Miles…and Eddie said that he was suppose to text me earlier that day, because he had seen the kid playing with Miles and that I should go and get him right away…because get this, mga kiabigans ko, the kid's type of playing is tying a belt around Miles' tummy and swinging him in circles! I am SO glad that I didn't see that…that was so messed up you think! I'll tie the kid with a belt and swing HIM in circles! Well, anyhow, I have Miles back now. He likes to climb up to my shoulder and sit there while I'm walking around. He loves being held and he is sooooooo cute! His eyes are so curious and stuff! I really think that it had a loving owner before, but that owner abandoned it, because it's too friendly to be a real stray. But yeah…Miles is mine…and I love him. :)

Well then, I was riding on Eddie's motorbike with Jyn when we stopped by the post office a couple days ago, right?! And me and Jyn like writing letters, and so since I know that everyone is busy at home, and doesn't have time to write, I joined a pen pal site where you can write people…and it's a lot of fun writing people in different countries…so we checked the post office to see if we had any letters…and Jyn had one and I had none…and so as we were going back to the bike…I was so sad, because I wanted a letter…but then the girl called me back and asked me if I as Charity P*******…and I said yes I was…and she said that this came in…and so I looked to see what "this" was…and it was this card saying that I had gotten a PACKAGE! But then I had to drive to the Philippine National Police Academy…and I was like WHAT?! So I asked my friend Brian if he could bring me there the next day, and so we went there the next day…and the post office OLD guy was all hitting on me, asked for my number, saying that the next time I get a package, he could call to me tell me that I had a package there…but you should have seen his look…and so yeah…well, so Brian needed to come back to AUP so we went back to AUP and I opened my package that was from my sister, brother, and best friend! And it was like Christmas on Valentines' Day…because this was really all on the 13th of February…right?! But I was SO happy! I loved EVERY SINGLE THING I GOT! I already used the jewelry that I got and took millions of pictures with them, the nail polish I experience with most of them, and I even have my nails painted with them right now, the make up –I've used so much of it to dress up in the last few days, the candy is YUMMY!, I hung the calendar up and I am crossing the days off until I get to go home, I used the bag that I got when I had to go to the Psychology Seminar…and I brought a lot of "fun" stuff to keep me occupied so I wouldn't get bored…it saved my LIFE along with my friends :), the pens are one of my favorite kinds, OoOoOoO…and the twinkies I shared that, but I have some still…they are YUMMY!…I watched The Little Mermaid that Kuya Neal gave me and I also watched Elf…one of my all time favorite Christmas movies, I had no idea how my sister knew that I was looking for that movie! Ask everyone here, I was really looking for that movie…but then no one here was selling it…not even when it was near Christmas time…but I watched it…and already listened to The Little Mermaid soundtrack a million times, I use my new Mermaid HUGE pen as my new pen to write in my journal, and my VOLLEYBALL, I already pumped it up, and named it Sebastian, and wrote: STOLEN FROM: Charity P******* [Sebastian] on it. And I listened to the music that my brother sent me…and OoOoOoOoO…it reminded me of getting "care packages" when I was in MBA…I felt so loved, and the my roomies and Eddie were even shocked to get stuff from home too…it was such a happy day! Can you imagine a world without Twix and M&M's…yeah…it's impossible…they don't sell Twix here and the M&M's are SO expensive since it's imported…so it was a taste of heaven to have those again. :) So thank you Ate, Ading, Sarah and Gayle! I love you all so MUCH! Thank you for not forgetting me! Es and Leah…I put the picture that you didn't use for your Christmas tree up by the pictures that I have of you two on my wall. :) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Well, as everyone knows…yeah…I'm not much one who likes Valentines Day…but I wanted to change my mind about that…so I went out and socialized with everyone. And we had wanted to go out with a group of friends and eat out for Valentines Day at the end of the day when all the activities had died down…but then, we didn't…but I did go out with Jyn & Eddie, and Joy…and we went to eat at a steak house…and the place was SO full…and the service was so slow, but it was A LOT of fun! Sucks that I didn't have my camera…my friend was suppose to give it back to me at 5:pm…but she didn't. She needed it for her community thingy that was at 1-5:pm…I don't know what happened…oh well…I will NOT dwell on that. How was everyone's valentines day? I want to know…:)

Well, I better go now…guess what?! It's only THIRTY SEVEN more days until I get to go home! FUN FUN FUN! I'm soooo excited…! Oh yeah…Happy Sabbath everyone! :)

"I would have giving you all of my heart, but there's someone who's torn it apart, and he's taken all that I have…"

Have a super duper fun day!

Hugz…