Monday, February 5, 2007

48 days.


Well, it has been a while since I actually sat down and took time to write an update on my oh so interesting life here in the Philippines…and I know that all of you are interested in how I'm doing, just like I'm interesting in how you all are doing, but since the internet connection here sucks sitting ducks…I can't go on each of your pages to assure myself that you all still exist in my life. I guess this is where "faith" comes in…and Im juss going to have to believe that all of you are okay, doing well, and happy, and not a dream in my world of unreality…and not have any satisfaction of knowing that for sure...and all I can do is pray and hope that you are. I miss you all so much, I hope that you all know that.

My brother told me that it's not a secret anymore of when I'm going home…although originally I wanted to surprise you all and just show up…but he told me that a lot of people know already…so I guess we can all do that count down together, and be excited that I'm FINALLY GOING HOME! So yeah…what is it? Yep...it's 48 more days…so near, yet so far away…and I'm so looking forward to it! This week is our pre-finals…and then finals, and I'm leaving EXACTLY after finals…like finals end on a Friday and I leave that Sunday…I would have left on Saturday, but then for some reason it's "bawal" to leave/travel/do anything really that uses real energy on a Saturday. So I have to leave here (AUP) at 6:am…to get to the airport at 8:am…sucks because my flight doesn't leave until a lil later…well, a lot later like at 10:55am…but you know that whole you-have-to-be-at-the-airport-a-few-hours-before-takeoff thingyamajiggy…so sucks for me…what am I gonna do?! Be bored that's for sure, because I have a lay-over in Taipei for…*drum roll please* TEN FREAKIN' HOURS!!! Hey, at least they have free wi-fi right?! Jejeje…or, I'm gonna be bringing a lot of books to read, or I can find that cute hottie that likes to travel and hope that he has to stay at the airport that long and we can become friends J But yes…that all is going to happen in 48 more days. J

Let me see, I juss got out of my Anaphi class or in other words…A&P or Anatomy and Physiology class…the teacher is so old, his handwriting on the CHALK board is sooo hard to read…but he is a nice teacher…but sometimes it makes me really angry when he makes fun of mentally retarded or mentally challenge kids/babies/people. But he's an alright teacher…my class is from 9:am to 10:30am…and then my next class is at 2:pm…such nice schedule, diba? J But then my next class is Food Production…what the hell is that…jejeje…yep… I can hear you all saying that to yourself even all the way here in the other side of the world…but that would be like a farmer's class…you learn how to PLANT, SOIL, and what time you should plant certain plants…yeah…I didn't want to take that class either…it's a pointless class to me…I think I know how to plant…I'll juss follow the instructions on the back of the seed packet thingy if I ever decided to plant of something…you get me…but yeah…that's my class and then I have Gen-Psych…

Well last Friday I went out with a bunch of my friends…jejeje…I would put up the millions of pictures that we took…but, that's SO time consuming you think…I mean…I'm so swear when I say that connection is SO slow here…and I'm not even lying…so I think you all will have to wait until I have enough patience to put up the picture…or juss wait until I get home…but yeah…we went on Friday…well, we didn't have any class on Thursday because it's Silang Day and my school is in Silang, so we didn't have school, and my two friends that I was suppose to go out with bailed out on me, but that's okay, I had a relaxing day…juss sucks that the guy that I was suppose to hang out with made a fake excuse and was seen in MANILA later on…but I nothing him right now, but we're friends…so I should juss say I "nothing" what he did…that's all…J And then my roomie came in the room and said that my friend Daim wanted to do something tomorrow with everyone, so we got friends and went out…a lot of us…and then later on people got mad at me for not inviting them…what?! I didn't plan anything…! I wasn't the leader…so now I have to plan another "hang-out" thingy and invite the whole school…naw…juss jowking…I was a lil sad though, coz people made it seem as if it was my fault that they weren't invited to come…I can't ever make everyone happy, and I'm so tired of trying…but you know what…I keep trying anyways…and I keep failing…so sorry to all of you who I have failed to make happy…it's all my fault. Wow…what am I doing…pitying myself…what a pathetic person I am! J

Well Saturday Me, Jyn, Joy and Eddie had a picnic at Friendship park. It was a lot of fun in spite of the windy weather…it was fun. We had beef loaf…this really good sardines cooked with something else, chocolate, J raspberry ice tea, rice, tuna, watermelon, fruit cocktail…and we took a lot of pictures of that too…it was fun…hey everyone back home…we should have a picnic…they are fun…or lets juss go to a "real" park and have fun, like last time in the Benicia Park…remember that one (those of you who came)…I had a lot of fun. J Then we went to the mall because there was a big sale and I brought two new shirts…and these wicked looking earrings for my sister…and lip gloss…and punas (tissue)…I would have gotten more stuff…but I trying to try this new thing of trying to NOT spend money…well a lot of money at one time…and so yeah. J

Sunday I had another "quiet" day…of relaxation…sorta…I'm not even gonna go into…lets juss say my house helper pissed the shit out of me! You get my point…?! Yeah…I'm over that now…You know how I don't get mad all that much…and if I do…it's something big…well…yeah…that…but hey…I didn't blow up though…I was a good girl and kept it all to myself…so I will continue doing that.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what BLEACH is for? I thought it's for your clothes that you want to keep white…or if you want to bleach your hair or your teeth or something…but bleach is for something to WHITEN or something right? So why is the house helper bleaching our clothes…and I mean ALL our clothes…I was wondering why clothes were fading VERY fast! I found out that she BLEACHES ALL OF OUR CLOTHES…our black clothes, colored clothes as well as white clothes…I guess it's back to washing our own clothes…yeah…I still need to dye my clothes…because I'm walking around with faded looking clothes as if I can't get more clothes…I couldn't figure it out…I really couldn't until I asked…the power of asking questions do so much, you think? You learn so much from it. Maybe that's why I'm always asking questions, always talking…then why am I not as smart as I wish I could be…? J

Whoa…I juss re-read what I wrote…yeah…that "bad" thing that happened last Sunday has NOTHING to do with my last paragraph…it's a whole different topic, has nothing to do with that terrible Sunday…okay? Yeah…juss had to clarify that.

Can I please cry now...the internet is so slow...that my tears won't make a difference...i want to go home now.

Well, I think I'm gonna head inside now and eat lunch…I miss you all so much…I love you all a lot too…remember FORTY-EIGHT more days! I'm soo counting! J

Hugz….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Kuya Stephen...
I hear your going home...you lucky butt! I"m so jealous...we miss each other by weeks...sucks so bad...so when is the next time i'm gonna see you...or hear from you? i thought you said that you would keep in touch...what happend? I wrote you so many times...e-mail, snail mail...it takes two to make "keep in touch" f'realz insan...i miss you. Wish i could be home when you are...don't forget me....
always your insan,
     Che
(sorry, i had to write like this...i can't go on your page anymore for some reason...in all seriousness...iono why...write me a message though, i can answer that. I'd love to hear from you.)

[Transferred from my myspace blog]