Monday, December 18, 2006

Vacation time = ?FUN?!!?

Okay, so here I am on Microsoft Word…and I'm gonna do it the ghetto way and then copy and paste what I'm writing onto the blog thingamabobber. Yeah..it's the way to go since I don't have internet connection here in Bulacan. So, that's the way it's gonna be.

Well, I arrived here in Bulacan on the 15th of December. Eddie brought me here…actually his uncle did. Well, technically he didn't bring me all the way here…he brought me to a certain place and then my friend Roy picked me up came with me the rest of the way here to Bulacan. I have been staying up pretty late, because I try to go outside and talk with the cousin's of my cousin's. So they aren't MY cousin's…juss the cousin's of my cousin's…yeah, if that made any sense at all.

[Transferred from my myspace blog]