Thursday, December 14, 2006

last time until who knows when...


Can you imagaine that i am awake at this unearthly hour? i can see that you are prolly looking at the time that i wrote this...and it says 4:52pm...don't believe everthing you see...myspace is on US time i think...but it sure isn't that time...it's really early the NEXT day already...so i'm writing this in the future...i never really realize that! jejeje...oh well...but then i needed to get back on to tell everyone HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR in advance...i'll be going to a place where wireless prolly doesn't exisist...so i might not be able to go online...but i will be able to bring my laptop, so i'll juss write stuff and copy and paste so you can all read about my holidays...but yeah...i see that there are at least 25 people already that read my blog for my last one...so i think that people do read about my boring life...jejeje...or not so boring...read between the lines...you might get something that i didn't really write, but i meant to write...but don't assume okay?! jejeje...

i stayed up until 4 this morning AND I"M UP RIGHT NOW! juss packing...i don't wanna get to bulacan and realize that i forgot something...but i still not done...you know me and packing...i'm never done...i never know if i forgot something or not...until i'm gone...technically that's what forgetting something means...you have to be out of reach from something that you need and you have to realize that you don't have it, and it has to be hard to get that something in order for you to forget something...jejeje...wow, it's too early to be writing antying of importance so why am i writing about forgeting stuff??? oh yeah, because i useually forget stuff...
my chapstick...that's what i always forget..and my socks...but i have my chapstick with me now...and i don't need socks...it's too hot to wear socks...tha'ts what flip flops...slippers...tsinilas...are for! jejeje....but yeah...

well, my friends...let me juss let you all know that i ma thinking of you this holidays...that i miss you so much and that i hope that everything will be the best that there will be in the year 2007! enjoy your last few days, weeks of 2006...don't do anything you'll regret....learn from your mistakes...move on...and most of all!!! HAVE FUN AND MAKE MEMORIES!

now i have to go and finish up my packing...oh yeah...if you find it in your heart that you want to send me PRESENTS....here's my address...


c/o Adventist University of the Philippines
PO Box 1834
1099 Manila Philippines

jejeje...my hopes are up...don't let them down! jejeje *wink* i miss you all so much!!! *hugs and kisses for all!*

[Transferred from my myspace blog]