Saturday, December 2, 2006

Hey Joe Joe!


I would say that I would count myself, or should I say that God was really watching out for me and all of my friends here in AUP. I don't know if you guys and BEAUTIFUL ladies ever pay attention to the news here in the Philippines…but last Thursday and Friday…there was a Super Typhoon that was suppose to be a signal 4. Well, actually it was a super typhoon that was signal 4…and it was heading straight to the one and only AUP. But right before it could do any damage, it shifted course…and I was watching the news, and so many people died…it was really sad. There was a huge landslide and mudslide…near the mountains…and flooding everywhere…Here in AUP we had high winds that threw things around and heavy rains…but we only got the edge of the storm I guess you can say. That's good, because I don't think that AUP can survive another storm…the bridge is still down, and the road is still not nice and the tree's are still suffering…so sad. I hope that there isn't anymore storms…I mean, it's good to have no school, but then, all the death's are so sad.

I talked to my sister the other day…the day before the storm actually…the storms was actually starting and so our connection was SO bad…we kept getting cut off and it was frustrating, but it was good to talk to her. I miss her so much. She was telling me about the death at her work. I don't know how she does it. She works in Oncology…which is CANCER PATIENTS! And they are kids…and teens I guess…I don't' think that I would be able to do that. I was crying by the time our conversation was about to end…because all those lives that ended because of the dreaded disease of cancer. I hate it so much…all the pain, the suffering, the death….and it doesn't even end there…the survivor's of the deceased will have to live with the death for the rest of their life…and that's isn't the easiest thing to do, especially if it's your young child that you lost….everyone loses in the end. It totally kills my heart when I think about it. Really kills my heart….how am I going to deal with it when I'm actually a nurse…but who ever said that I'm gonna practice my major? J I guess I still have to accept the fact that I'm actually gonna graduate  with a nursing degree.

Well, I know that this is pretty short, but I really need to go and do a research on virus's now….for biological science.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH…J

(hey joe joe...thought i would say hi to you since i know that you're reading this. :)

[Transferred from my myspace blog]