Friday, November 17, 2006

Pillows: Choco-Filled Crackers by Oishi


Yummy…these pillows are SO good…you'll never understand unless you've tried one. Right now I'm snacking on them, because I didn't breakfast or lunch because I don't feel like eating vegefood…and also because I woke up to late to eat breakfast. J There are a lot like them…Loaded…Chocochum…but Pillows are the best. Well in my opinion. My roomies like Loaded…I like Pillows…juss something random for you guys all to know about me….jejeje….

Yesterday I went out with a group of my friends to ATC…Alabang Town Center…to hang out and stuff. For once there was actually more guys than girls! Maybe that's because we juss hung out to relax, not to have a night out! Jejeje….There was Jyn, Me, Jenny, and Ashley…(Joy, my other roomie is on a weekend retreat with her fine arts group thingy) and then there was Eddie, Andy, Jan, Jeff, Jay and John. Our other friend Daimler was suppose to come too, but then he was in Manila, and I don't know what happened. But it was fun anyways…we split up when we got there…and us girls went to go "up-date our wardrobe" and juss go do girl stuff…and the guys went to do guy things…I guess…I know they went to the arcade place…then we all met up at the theaters…and yeah. That's all I'm gonna say about that part…but yeah. J it was pretty fun. Us girls wanted to go take pictures…but then you know how guys are…so at least Jyn brought along Eddie's camera and us girls were juss taking pictures at random places…and then the guys were being guys. Jejeje…but I really miss that. I miss juss hanging out with friends. You know having fun…juss hanging out…not really planning to do anything but to hang out. I don't think over here the natives have the same meaning of hanging out. But yeah…Jyn's from Thailand; me, eddie, Ashley, John and Andy are from CA; Jan and Jay (and Daim) are from New York; Jenny is from Canada; and Jeff…uhm..i don't really know him…he's kinda shy I guess…but he's Andy's friend, I think he's from here…but yeah, It was cool hanging out with English-speaking friends…jejeje…I know I'm so weird. J

Well, today is Saturday, I didn't go to church…we went to church LAST week…I know that it isn't the same…but you know, I feel like I don't get anything here from the worship service. I miss my home church and my youth group. I really miss it a lot. They don't really have youth groups here…they have a lot of small groups…but they are always asking things from you, and you have to do stuff someone, they never really plan "fun" things for us to do. For example, you join a small group, and you have to donate a lot of money all the time to different things…or your going and doing things for other people…which don't get me wrong, because I AM part of a small group CRT…but then CRT is a different. But as I was saying…the other groups don't ever plan things fun for you…like not football games, no game nights, no ay nights, no river rafting (not that that was the best time in my life!!!)…but things like that. It's more like they make a group to bleed money from. And then they give you guilt trips like, "You're doing this not for YOU but for GOD…" I mean, Im sounding like a person who doesn't like to help…but I do…truest me, if you know me, you know that I like to help. But then, it's like this school is all about money…and different ways to get it.

Now CRT is a different story. CRT or Cross Roads Team is basically a balikbayan group that goes around doing evangelical stuff…and yeah, they ask for a lot of money to help the less fortunate ones…but they don't take it from you…you actually see where you're money is going. Like they don't take your money and you don't know what happens to it…but we go somewhere, and it's your choice what you wanna do with your donated money. And also, we do fun things…like starbucks runs, visiting different denominations, going to resorts, going on fun stuff…juss to hang out. We're almost all balikbayans and have the same meaning of hanging out so that's cool. And we are not connected to the church either. I mean we are…but we don't broadcast it all out. Like the other small groups…they do all these stuff for God, then they show off what they do, to show the other small groups what they did and stuff…I don't like that at all…but yeah.

For two days now it has been raining. Like a constant rain. It didn't let up…but today it's so bright and sunny and beautiful outside! Don't get me wrong, rain can be nice. I know I tend to complain when it's raining, but the rain is a welcomed coolness from the hot weather, because it doesn't get to cold, it gets warm and it feels good. I juss don't like wet clothes. Or when my body gets wet and cold at the same time…and it can get like that. You know our uniforms, the girls blouse thing is SO see through, I'm so swear, maybe I'll take a pictures of my uniform, and show you all, but it's pretty see through, and if it gets even juss a little bit damp, it's practically non-existing! Yeah, I don't like feeling wet.  So the sun feels really nice right now.

"Love is complex, it can hurt, it can be great…But never ask any one to define love coz love was never meant to be explained, it's supposed to be felt…"

"The saddest thing that can happen between friends is when one falls in love while the other wants nothing more than friendship. Love can sometimes be magic…but magic can sometimes be an illusion."

"It's hard to live alone, it's harder to choose someone to love, but the hardest part of loving is to admit that you've fallen for someone who can never be yours."

"In life you're given certain chances, you have to make certain choices, a choice that may change your life. If given a chance, would you rather be wrong, but happy? Or right but sad?!"

"What makes friendship special is the way each one remember the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs, and the times they were together. 'Life changes, memories don't."

"Love comes in our lives in a tricky way. Sometimes we think that we're in love not knowing we're really just friends, but sometimes we stick too much to friendship that we forget that we're really in love."

"Friendship is made in the heart…silent…unwritten…unbreakable by distance…unchangeable by time…once a friend, always a friend."

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. It is the honest man you should not trust for you never know when he would be dishonest.—Capt. Jack Sparrow"

"It's not easy to let go of someone you care about, but there are times you just have to let go, not cause you want it that way, but cause it's more painful to hang on and wait for nothing…."

"You don't have to be perfect to let somebody love you the way you wanted to be loved. Always remember, that being simple is the most perfect way to make someone fall in love with you…"

"kung wala man ako sa tabi mo, hindi ibig sabihin nun nakakalimutan kita. Anjan ako, andito ako pero kahit ganon, nandito ka sa puso ko, isa lang hiling ko, ingitan mo sarili no dahil may nag-aalala po dito!"

"Time and distance are not important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be so far, but I assure you, you are always in my heart."

That's juss a few of the millions of text messages that I receive a day…my gosh…aren't I so loved…jejeje…yeah…they sorta of keep me going through day, or sometimes I juss get annoyed by a lot of them. It's like those annoying forwards that you get in your mail, and they are pointless…like…"think of a number…make a wish…now send this forward to that number you thought of in 14 minutes or you will have (insert an unlucky happening) for the rest of your life…start NOW!" yeah, they have those here…so annoying to receive on your phone!

Well, nothing really exciting in my life is going on that I can put on this blog. I don't really know who reads these blogs…but yeah..i don't even know WHY I write in here…maybe juss because I know that there are those random people who do read this stuff…or maybe because I like to talk and it's another place where I can "talk" or maybe I juss FEEL like it…but whatever the reason is…I'm gonna go now. J

[Transferred from my myspace blog]