Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Es-rah!


"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Es-rah, Happy birthday to you!"

So i juss had a kilig moment...(my favorite word here is kilig...juss look it up if you don't know what it means! :) ) so i'm walking back from my anatomy and physicology class...and i hear "cha" and i HATE that nickname by the way...it's up there with the nickname "Cherry" ugh...gag me!!! so ignore it...and i'm getting farther and farther away...and i still hear "Cha! Cha! Hey Cha!" and so i look...and oh my gosh...there is my CRUSH! okay...well, not really crush...but my eye-candy...and he is there...calling my name...and i'm like all kilig inside...totally made my day...which started at a VERY early time 8:am...shoot...i said that i wouldn't have any 8: o'clock classes...so i don't...i have a 9 o'clock class, so i have to wake up at 8 o'clock...and everyone knows that i'm not a morning person, and it takes me litterally 30 minutes to get up out of bed! But i get out of bed...and i get in a bad mood when i go in the bathroom adn they have SHUT ALL THE WATER OFF!...and then i drop my toothbrush on the floor so i have to go get another one...and then, i'm juss not in a mood to go to class anymore...maybe i shouldn't stay up late at night...but my "eye-candy" jsus totally made my day...:)

the sun is shining, but it's not too hot...the sky has barely any clouds...and there is a slight wind in the atmosphere to cool any hotness down...and it's such a perfect after the rain spring day. :) too bad they don't have spring here...it's only hot weather and wet weather...the only think that is really annoying me right now...are all the flies that are flying all over the place because the house maid decided to fry fish...and they smell it and now are buzzing ALL OVER but other than that...i'm good. :)

Well, i jsus wanted to SING "happy birthday" to my bestest buddy...and share my kilig moment with you all...and juss to tell you all that it's such a beautiful day...sorry USA for hogging up all the sunshine...i hear that it's biting cold back home...i'll soak up some sun for you. :)

[Transferred from my myspace blog]