Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Would you rather...?!


...have someone who completes you...OR someone who loves you completely?!

my answer!? i would rather have someone who completes me...kasi your life is like a puzzle right?! and there is a piece that is missing without that person...and that person would complete me...therefore that person loves me diba?! well, i would hope that they do...afterall they complete me...aww...such love chuva! jejeje...

school has but such business and i think that i juss wanna lay on the groud and look up at the clouds or go star gazing...right now that sould really relaxing. two weeks ago we had out midterms...KILLED ME! then last week we had week of prayer...so all our classes were 45 mins in advance...for example...my 7:30AM class was at 6:45am...crazy...yeah...i didn't get much sleep...and then this club that i joined...i'm such a busy busy bumble bee! jejeje (leah, mishu!) oh yeah...i haven't finished yet...next week is our pre-finals! so crazy! i think i'm gonna die with my schedule like this...

at least for the rest of the week i don't have school kasi we have ingathering...in other words...we have to go places to BEG MONEY FOR THE SCHOOL! how much embarrassment is THAT?! uhg...i think i'll juss be paying money out of my own  pocket...but then that leaves me a LONG weekend...and do i have plans?! hm...let me think...yep yep yep! it was my roomie's birthday yesterday...and we celebrated...but this weekend...we'll be going to the city to do what?! hm...dance?! and...you know...JEJEJE...fun fun fun!!!:) "disco disco naman!" jejeje...!

oh...i think that i wanna highlight my hair...i think that i'm gonna too...my new found cousin is gonna hook me up! i think that it's my time to do something drastic...you think? i mean, i did read in all those magazines that when a lady does something to change her apperence, that means she is changing her appreaence...jejeje...and her life. i think that i've changed...well, i know that i've changed...but don't worry...inside me, i'm still that lil girl who still has ADHD! jejeje...:) juss a little bit more i think.

i still miss my family so much! my sister, and brother...everyone...i think i'd be much more happier if i could talk to them EVERYDAY...i'm such a home person. there are so many things that i'm craving right now...hm...maybe i should list them...

burito truck!!!
chinese food
mexican food
gummy bears
Slim Jim
Beef Jerky
Razzmatazz with energy from Jamba Juice
country fried steak
IHOP
blueberries with applesauce
Peach Rings
white Necterine (is that how you spell it?!)

oh what am i doing?! i'm juss making myself miss home more!

i LOVE chow king...beef wonton noodles...yummy! and chicken strips...and i have a new favorite...bananaque...stuff is SO good! yep yep yep! at least we still have starbucks here...that keeps me going.

Oh gosh...Eddie's gonna kill me! i have to go meet up with him!!!!

mishu all! and i LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

oh and i think i wanna change my nickname...you will NOT believe how many "che" and "cha" there are here...it's sooooo confusing...juss call me Char...or Princess still works! jejeje. :) the canadians call me Char...so yeah..*shrugs shoulders*

[Transferred from my myspace blog]