Sunday, July 9, 2006

Hello...


Oh my goodness! i have this teacher..and he is always saying HELLO!!!! i mean...like to get our attention...you should juss hear him...its funny but then after awhile it gets really old!!! and then i'm juss like SHUT UP!!! jejeje...yeah right! can you even see me doing that?!
okay...so what am i doing here again the second day in a row going online...my goodness...now THAT is a luxury...:) well me and my friend/roommate have decided to further our learning of the guitar and become pro's at it...and so here i am ATTEMPTING to get guitar tabs..but is this working?! NOPE! this place is so slow...so now i'm trying to get SMART broadband on my laptop...but my goodness! it's SO expensive...but then it's sorta hard for me to function without direct access to the internet...yes i know...i'm acting like a spoiled brat...but seriousness...YOU TRY IT! especially with all the reseach that i have to do...and this dial-up connection...okay, i have to admit that this particular place that i'm at right now...(jem it's our cousins place...near the restuarant...you remember now?! :) ) isn't all that bad...only like 5 minutes for a page to upload...unlike the other places...grrr...so hard to get used too!!!

but yeah...i walk out of the house and i'm underneath a waterfall...it's raining pretty hard here...so much sadness i am...it's suppose to be hot and sunny summer...but no, i am not in california no more...it is more like hot, dry, and wet at the same time...and yes it is possible...
oh my goodness! i need to tell you this...the spiders here are as big as...uhm...BIG!!! they are huge..okay, so here i am sitting on my bed and my room mate is sitting on her sister's bed...and her sister's bed is against a window, and we are playing jyn and eddie's guitar's and then i see something catch my eye...its a round white thing as big as a quarter right?! and so i was like "joy, what is that?!" she looks at it and says it's a HUGE spider! i was like whatever...it's dark outside right...and member i odn't like dark windows...but i go closer to see this spider...and the white round thing happens to be the eggs that it's guarding and the spider was as big as my hand...and it's wasn't a skinny daddy long legs either...it was a thick, huge hairy black ugly thing!!!! it took picture of it...and then here comes a ALBINO lizzard...at least it was really white it was see through...and chases the spider...that thing has some guts...yeah...i hate it...but hey...i'm gonna be optimistic...it was outside the window..now if it was INSIDE...it would be a whole different story..jeje...

you know whats pretty interesting to do? dance in the rain...i really don't like rain...it makes my hair wet...and when my hair is wet i feel cold...but then since i have to live the fact that it rains a lot here...hey might as well be happy and do something good about it, right?! so i dance in the rain...pretty fun...you should try it. jejeje...:)

well, i guess i need to go now...print out the tabs that i do have...and stuff...well...dont' be strangers now...and keep in touch...if you guys want my number here is...
011639194435444

at least that is how you dial it...text me...jejeje...my goodness...i HATE texting...but then that is how they do it here...gosta get used to it...if that number doesn't work...feel free to ask my brother...(right 'rara?! :) i LOVE you!!! :) )

here i go again, sayin that i need to go...but i'm still writing...when will i ever learn!!! jejeje...

take care all...i miss you...and i love you SOOOO much!!!

[Transferred from my myspace blog]