Saturday, July 8, 2006

Another week is starting.


my favorite days here are fridays...then comes saturdays...and then sundays are a not have...i dont' really like sundays kasi that means i have school the next day! school here is extra long...and i'm serious you people out there, there are NO eye-candy here...okay...well maybe there are 2 but they aren't all that great! jejeje...but i guess i should stop looking for one...i'll only let my self down all the time...jeejjeje....


i'm sad...my family is gone now....good bye auntie and family and lissa...i miss you guys a lot..i'm sorta sad that i didn't get to say bye to one of my other family members...but maybe one day i'll be able to see them again...it's like i've been here forever, and then not forever...i can't make up my mind ...jeje...but yeah...


i miss everyone so much...pres, i miss you and the babies so much...i thought that i would mention that...since i think about you guys all the time...i regret not seeing laylay grow up and watch her "firsts" in her life...and i regret not being there to play with rose...and i miss talking to you! i miss you so much! so if you are reading this...yes i miss you


to everyone else...yes...i miss you all so much..i'm thinking about all my friends back at home all the time...but don't worry about me...im sure that you all are having much funness without me, and i'm having a lot of fun here too...i alreayd have a lot of stories to tell you...a lot...so much funniness we will be laughing for DAYS...and i'm f'realz!


well...this was juss a blah-blah blog thingy...but i juss wanted to let you all know I LOVE YOU!

[Transferred from my myspace blog]