Sunday, May 7, 2006

One-of-a-kind week!


My goodness...this week has juss be SO craziness for me! Let me see...first of, lets start of with last friday...we went camping...now let me think back...WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I WENT CAMPING?!?! okay...soquel does NOT count...i mean like REAL camping...filled with misquitoes and bugs and WASPS in your tent, showers that don't really clean you, kasi there is a million bugs your are trying to not touch...and you have to pay 50 cent for FIVE minutes of water...i did NOT say WARM water, i said water...but my goodness was it fun or not! i had such a blast! you all should have seen my brother and cousin in that tiny ass tent while me and my lil sister had the four person  tent...hey they offered...we weren't gonna turn them down...their tent WAS for two people anyways...oh but...two TINY people! but it was fun. the drive up there was something...it was suppse to take us i think two hours...right?! but it took us more like FIVE...jejeje...but it was still fun to reach our campsite, and get out of the car to be eaten alive with misquitoes while it's PITCH BLACK! i can't believe we forgot flashlights...ask me if i was scared...jejeje...wait, don't ask...jeje:)

Now Saturday...that was the most fun i have had in weeks! We camped by the :"Mighty" Merced river...it's by Yosemite for those of you who didn't know that...i know i didn't! :) so first we had our Saturday worship and then we went scouting the river to tie our "swing"...now that was an experience! While i was in the Kayak with two of my GUY friends...WHY did the kayak TIP OVER while we were trying to reach the other side of the river to see if there were some good trees near some deep water...jejeje...oh well, it was FUNNY! up against a tree in the middle of the river and our kayak tipped...i have to admit i paniced juss a little...since i was UNDER the kayak...but i put my feet down and the water was to my chest and the current wasn't all that strong...but it was still FUNNY! (right joe and jon?! jeje) With a lot of help from my lil sis and brother, we finally got the rope up over the "V" of the branches, after searching practically the WHOLE day to find a good place...and we went swinging...oh my goodness! it was SO much fun. I was SO short, i could barely reach the swing, so i had to stand on the backs of the boys...JAJA...i felt so bad...but it was fun! i'm f'realz! you need to try it! and it has to be at a river near a mountian where the ice is juss melting, so that the river in unforgivingly FREEZING COLD! jejeje...man-oh-man...it was too much fun. Then a trip to the bug infested "warm" showers. Now i say "warm" kasi after being in the ice-cold water, it was warm! :) S'more making was fun...then the guys making me scared...why is it when you tell someone you're not that...hm...STABLE...in the dark...they have to go and see if you were juss joking or not?! oh well..no harm done...sorta...but it was a LONG night. white lady my ass! :)

The next day we had to wake up HELLA early to set out for river rafting. I'll keep this part short...lets juss say, it was something to remember.

Then the traffic going home. SO slow...

THEN this WHOLE week...it was work, school, projects and appointments. i don't know why, but it seems so far that when i'm leaving it's always at the last minute. *shrugs shoulders* i guess i make my dicissions best on the last minute...sorta. But now my mom is spasing and wants me to have all my medical appointments so that i won't have to do them accross the world... so i have all these medical appointments and follow-ups to do...damn...i swear i'm not gonna have any more blood left from all the blood work and the blood i lost from the pulling of my wisdom teeth!!!

Why was everyone giving me all these horror stories about wisdom teeth being pulled?! okay, i have to admit i had SOME discomfort, but the worst was the TERRIBLE taste in my mouth after it was all done! And i couldn't rinse my mouth for a WHOLE DAY after it was done...now that was torture! And i was out like what! i'm glad i got them pulled out and stuff...and you know actually if i didn't get them ALL pulled out at the same time, i think i would have wanted to be awake the second time, juss to see how it was like. but then i was advised by my sister's special someone to got under and "sleep" through it all. But i guess they didn't factor in that i'm a SMALL person, and they gave me an ADULT portion of whatever they gave me to go to under...i was out for the longest time, my mom was getting worried i would NEVER wake up! but when i did wake up, i juss wanted to sleep, kasi it was the only way i knew that i could get away from the taste! it was that bad!

I feel fine now...except for the fact that there is BBQ beef and chicken downstairs from my cousin's party and i am NOT able to partake of any of it! now that is what i call torture! I was at my cousin's house for her birthday yesterday, and i got to smell all the meat BBQing...all the good food...and i got to eat SOUP! at least it was CHICKEN noodle soup...but who wants that if they have a whole feast before their eyes?! okay, i have to admit...i really didn't get the worst of the pain from pulling my wisdom teeth out, so when my kuya approach me with CHOCOLATE from GERMANY...i HAD to eat some...but it was terrible since it was the kind of chocolate that you have to savor in your mouth to get the full effect of the taste of the chocolate...but i could only "chew" with the tips of my front teeth...then swollow. but hey...it still was good...jejeje...so that was how i got my MINITURE smaller than bite-sized pieces of BBQ down my throat. But in all seriousness...PERSERMERIE! that was REALLY good food...and i did have a lot of fun with all the babies...DAMN! i love all the babies! jejejejeje (thanks Marichris for "giving" me marcus for the night...i LOVED it!) :)

Well, i really need to stop wasting my time and go get offa my ass to pack all my stuff...Liss...you wanna come over to help?! there could be stuff that you want! jajajaja...payback time! :)

oh...i didn't get into the guns part of the weekend...some much to say...so little patience to sit and type! :)

"maybe he's right...maybe there is something a matter with me, i juss don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things...could be bad...."

[Transferred from my myspace blog]