Monday, April 17, 2006

Fun Fun Fun weekend!!


I had an awesome weekend juss chiling with friends that i haven't chilled with in such a long time! i didn't take as many pictures as i wanted...but if anyone was with me this last weekend and wants the pictures, ask...i have short term memory at times and i don't remember who wants the pictures that i took...be warned though, i didn't take as much as i would have liked too...
Lets see...bowling is ALWAYS a fun thing to do, especially if you do it with your friends. i broke 3 nails, but i don't really care...it was a lot of fun..even though i sucked a LOT!!!! and you should have seem my friend...he got FOUR strikes in a row!!! now that is cool...!!! i'm a terrible bowler, but i love to have fun and laugh and scream! so that was fun...i truely did have a lot of fun...when did they start the rule of no flash pictures?! what's wrong with flash pictures?! that sucks...now i don't have ANY pictures of us bowling...sucks, sucks, sucks...oh well...and life goes on...

then the rest of the night and practically the rest of the whole weekend i stayed at my cousin's house...which was pretty cool since i hadn't seen him in a while. it was funny kasi there was a lot of guys and only 3 girls, but then the guys where trying to make an And1 mix tour video for my cousin's girlfriend i think it was, it was fun watching them do that. i had to watch my little niece, i can't call her my "baby" niece anymore...she is such a big girl, and i love her with all my heart and more! damn, i'm gonna miss that wonderful girl SO much when i leave...but then, hopefully she won't forget me.

we watched movies galore...i watched "hide and seek" and it wasn't as scarey as i thought that it would have been. okay, i like scary movies...but something about i don't like that dark doesn't really quick work all that well together...so i don't like watching scary movies when it's night time...i hate the dark...and night time is so scary to me...but then "hide and seek" wasn't really scary...it was more like uhm...mental scariness. it's the supernatural ghost and demon kind of movies that get to me. i can watch them, but not when it's dark...but we didn't sleep, at least i didn't sleep until well after 6:30am...it was good to hang out with friends...

We also went out to eat for another one of my cousin's birthday. he's turning 17 i think it is...my goodness...to be 17 again would be AWESOME!!!! but i like to be older as well...they both have it's good and bad.

i didn't get home until 10:30pm yesterday night and i didn't sleep until 2:am...i wasn't suppose to be at work until 11:45am...but then my boss called me to "remind" me that i was working today at 8:30am!!! TODAY!? was that suppose to be today?! i could have sworn it was suppose to be NEXT monday...at least that is what it says on my calender...oh well, miss communication...thas okay. i got to work juss 5 minutes late...but it was okay...class didn't start until 9:am...and i was there at 8:35am...so i was okay...and then i also worked this afternoon...and now i have class in 3 hours and i'm so tired, but then i have to write a report, but then i'm writing this blog instead! ahhh...oh okay...

oh! i forgot to say that we had handbells this saturday! it was AWESOME!!!! i was sooo nervous about it...i didn't know if i'll start them on time...or if i was conducting too fast...but then we did really well, and i am SO proud of EVERYONE!!! so that is cool...

next week is gonna be juss as fun, kasi i get to go down south to Loma Linda to visit my sister...i can't wait! i miss her a lot!!!
yep! yep! yep!

[Transferred from my myspace blog]