Friday, March 24, 2006

Weddings Galore!!


My goodness! this past weekend...i knew FIVE weddings going on?! and it was such a BEAUTIFUL day last sunday...! yep yep yep, f'realz?! well, life has been busy for me, no time for socialization for me...but i'm living, and thats all that matters right?! i'm loving my job, but i'm finding the...how do you say it...not so good stuff about it, and it's not the kids, but that's all i'm gonna say. :) school is busy stuff! so much stuff to do, but they are helpful stuff to know, i mean, i would how it would be, but some things you can't really learn with out expereince...you know...yet...

anyways, i wanna take some time to say how shocked i am to see how my baby niece is SO MUCH BIGGNESS! my goodness...i remember when she was juss born, and i was always complaining that she is ALWAY asleep...but you should see her smile...juss brightens up anyone's day! i'm f'realz...and i'm f'realz when i say that juss carrying her can make your arms sore in less than 10 mins. tops...but hey, i love holding that little, or should i say NOT SO LITTLE bundle of joy. and her sister...wow, she never ceases to amaze me...all i wish now...is to be able to spend more time with them, i miss them when i dont' see them...i love them SO much...yep my little baby neices...no matter how old they get...and i KNOW that they are gonna be so much more taller than me, but they will always be my little baby nieces. 'nuff said...

what else...?!?! uhm...yeah...oh yeah...juss to let you all know...i don't really PLAN on getting married, but if i DO get married, i think i wanna elope...i dont' know what i'm saying that...juss some of my random thinking...but dont' worry, you are ALL invited to my reception...ALL...okay?! but yeah...jajajaja...but what am i saying, i'm not planning on getting my self stuck with a guy...who juss might do something terrible...jajaja...me and my scaredness...

right now, i wish that i can swim in the waters of the sky....wanna join me?! :) we can view the stars...oOoO...sounds like fun to me...

[Transferred from my myspace blog]