Thursday, February 16, 2006

T.G.I.F.


wow...that brings a lot of memories! T.G.I.F, is where i met Jack! jejeje...juss something random, kasi i felt like it!
but f'realz already, i really do thank God that it's Friday, and lucky me i don't have school on Monday and i don't have to go into work, now thati'm i'm sad, i don't know about you, but i'm one of those people who LOVE what they are doing, and i'm sad that i don't have to go in, but yeah, that's juss me.

juss thought to write up another blog, iono why though, juss thought i wanted to, but i dont' even know what to say...but when does that ever happen?!
you know what!? sometimes i do some very embarrassing things that i don't remember! jejeje...juss talking about that to my best friend, damn, i can get so hyped up that i don't know what i'm doing...maybe unconciosly that's why i don't get drunk...jejeje...kasi if i'm that hyper when i'm NOT drunk, what more when i AM drunk...jejeje...but i dont' drink, so i don't have any worries in that area. :)

damn! it's so cold, my hands are frozen, well, not really...juss saying, and i thought that i survived winter! goodness...i survived winter, only to realize that it's spring thats gonna freeze me! i can't wait to go back to asia...it's nice and warm there! im swear i was one of the VERY few people who actually used a blank when i slept in the philippines, actually TWO! jejeje...me and my blankets and pillows and stuff animalls...jejeje...but wow, the memories of the weather there in Philippines and Thailand make me wanna be there NOW, well, i ALWAY wanna be there! but that is a different story.

i really need to redo my nails...but *wow* i don't feel like it, so maybe i'll juss leave it the two-toned pink with glitters on. But i'm singing tommarow in front of church! oh well...who care, they can either look at my nails and ignore me, or they can listen to my song, and ignore my nails, either way, i'm singing, jejeje...but yeah, the little girl at my work liked my nails. Damn! i love kids!

damn! i'm cold...sorry, its like in my mind, my mind is feeling like it's freezing! and i juss talked to my best friend and she said that it's snowing where she is! and it doesn't really snow where she is...goodness...okay, think SUN, PHILIPPINES, THAILAND! jejeje...i'm cold!
but yeah...this is long enough i think, well, another note to my kuya before i go, i know you read my blogs kasi i juss know it. :) but i was right, diba?! but write me please, i miss you a lot. i really do...and i wanna know how your doing.

"Miss Charlie (it's so cute how toddlers pronounce my name!) can you play with me?!" --Eric

[Transferred from my myspace blog]