Monday, January 30, 2006

two questions and more!


Okay...i know im random...but i love me...jejeje...:)
one my ice-breaker questions...
"If you could be a mystical creature, what would it be and why?"
you wanna know my answer?! i guess for those of you who already know me already know...but yeah, i would have to say MERMAID...my little girl dream to be a moon catcher...don't ask...and a mermaid...hm..i guess you can say. that i have a LOT of little girl dreams...jejeje.. raise your hand if you remember me wanting to be the worlds most famous singer...jejeje...wow! lotsa hand raised there. :) jejeje...but yeah...i wanna be a mermaid...you think in heaven i can be one...iono...but i know that we'll all be perfect, diba?! :)
QUICK!!! you wanna do something spontaneous...(or as my LIL sister says "sponstaneous" jejeje...jowk lang lis!)...tell me what your gonna do...! Lets do something already...i wanna have a picnic on top of Blue Rock...jejeje...what else was there lis?!
wow...so much has happened! i have a fun job...can't wait that is...well, i do have it...but i can't wait. does that make sense?! have i ever made sense?! uhm...OoOoO...my cousin got married! that was exciting...OoOo...i wanna be a wedding planner! i think that that would be fun...or a wedding consultant...or designer...or whatever...but yeah...so much fun that would be. I almost froze to death in the snow! me is a tropical girl. I like the sun. The heat. The warmth...makes me feel all happy inside...wonder what the oppisite of that is...COLDNESS! jejeje...but i did have a lot of fun...truely i did...and i got to spend more time with my baby niece...damn, i LOVE babies...they make my heart happy...jejeje....
school is fun...a bore...is hard...is easy...yep, all of the above...gotta keep looking up...ONE day it'll be over jejeje...but it's good.
i wanna go now. i'm getting hyper...i can't sit down any long!!!!

[Transferred from my myspace blog]