Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thank you Leah-girl!!

Well...for a while there i stopped going on myspace kasi i was sooo sick and tired of trying to figure out how to work this thing! but many thanx to my dear sister to helping me out! :) you know who you are! but yeah...today was a pretty fun day...i helped out in church for this feed the needy thingy for thanxgiving...and as always it is SO rewarding so that is good. i love doing things like that...i guess my name does fit me right...i love giving to "charity" jejeje...i guess my parents knew how i was gonna turn out even before i even had a personality. 


jejejeje..well, right now i am at my friends house and i juss got finished watching "monsters-in-law" and i think i'm gonna go out and buy that movie...it was sooo funny...and i loved it! it was SO cute...*sigh* if only...jejeje...juss wanted to say hi to anyone and everyone who reads my boring blogs! ;) ingat!


[Transferred from my myspace blog]