Thursday, November 3, 2005

Part of Your World


I juss LOVE this song...so thought i would post it for the hell of it since i haven 't written in this blog in a while...:)

PART OF YOU WORLD
Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think MY collections complete?!
Wouldn't you think I'm THE GIRL,  the girl who has...EvErYtHiNg!!
Look at this trove, treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?!
Looking around here you think, "oh, she's got everything!"
I've got gadgits and gizmo's a plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore!
You want ThInGaMaBoB's?! I've got twenty...
But who cares?! No big deal...I WANT MORE!!!
I wanna be where the PeOpLe are...
I wanna SEE, wanna SEE em DaNcInG...
Walking around on those, *thinks* "whaddaya call em again?!"
OH FEET!!!
Flipping these fins, you don't get to far
Legs are required for JuMpInG...dAnCiNg!
Walking along down those, *thinks* "whats that word again?!"
STREET!!!
Up where they WALK, up where they RUN
Up where they STAY ALL DAY IN THE SUN
Out of the sea, wish I could be...
PART OF THAT WORLD
What would I GIVE, if I could LIVE out of these waters
What would I PAY to spend a day warm on the sand!
I bet you on land, they understand
Bet they don't RePrEmEnD their daughters
Bright young women, SICK OF SWIMMING
ReAdY tO sTaNd!!
And ready to know what the people know
Asking my questions and get some answered
"What's a fire and why does it...what's the word BURN?!"
When's it my turn?!
Wouldn't I LOVE?!....
LOVE to EXPLORE the shore ABOVE!!!!
Out of the sea....
Wish I could be....
Part of your world........

[Transferred from my myspace blog]