Sunday, August 14, 2005

wow...so long!

it's been awhile since i wrote anything...but that's kasi i haven't been home. i have had such a fun week last week, that was terrible english! well, to put it short...last thursday my lil sister's mom got married...and i'm soo happy for her! for both of them, Auntie Brenda and Lissa...the wedding was so last minute, but we got it..and it was a beautiful little wedding! i was a bridemaid...and lissa and me wore my dresses...we were beautiful...we at least she was....that ended late, but it was really fun. i had 2 hours of sleep when at 5:am the boys came over my house so that we can get a nice early start to Fresno, and i saw my friends from the philippines!that was wow fun...but i was a little disappointed...if you wanna know why...you would have to ask me. we got back from the to be home by 6:30pm the next day...Saturday, kasi Marlee, one the ones that went with me to Fresno had a surprise birthday. and then today my little cousin Anthony had a surprise birthday. and now i am here in my manang Abigail's house to take care of if while she is in hawaii with her hubby! well..i think that i will go now...but yeah...that is all in a nutshell...


[Transferred from my myspace blog]