Sunday, August 21, 2005

Someone like you.


When i was in the Philippines i LOVED this song when my friend Deemo and the Ambassador's would sing it...! i was known as "someone like you girl" kasi of this song...but i really do love this song! :)



Someone Like You

 

I peer through windows, watch life go by,

Dream of tom marrow and wonder why

The past is holding me, keeping life at bay

I wander lost in yesterday

Wanting to fly, but scared to fly

 

Chorus:

But if someone like you

Found someone like me

Then suddenly nothing will ever be the same

And I’d feel so alive

If someone like you found me

 

Aah

 

So many secrets, I long to share

All I have needed is someone there

To help me see a world I’ve never seen before,

A love to open every door

To set me free

So I can soar

 

But if someone like you

Found someone like me

Then suddenly nothing will ever be the same

A new way to live

A new life to love

If someone like you found me

 

But if someone like you,

Found someone like me

Then suddenly nothing will ever be the same

My heart would take wing, and I’d feel so alive

If someone like you found me.

 

And juss kasi i feel like sharing you some of my favorite songs from the Philippines...here is another song that i absolutly love when the AUP amba's sing this song...:)


Can This Be Love

Can this be love I’m feeling right now,
I know for certain, I’m reeling right now.
I don’t recall ever feeling this way
Tell me what does one say
To one who makes me feel this way

Can this be love I’m feeling right now,
I am not sure of this feeling somehow
Why do I tremble whenever your near
I can’t seem to say the words
So you hear

Chorus:
This is the first time I’m gonna say I love you
It’s the first time I ever felt so helpless deep inside
If I have to say a thousand times,
I’ll tell you once again,
This is the (up) first time I’m gonna say I love you

Can this be love I’m feeling right now,
I love the feeling it’s giving me now
A voice inside me is guiding me now
It’s telling me now to take your hand and say

Chorus

This is the first time I’m gonna say I love you
It’s the first time I ever felt so helpless deep inside
If I had to say a thousand times,
I’ll tell you once again
This is the (down) first time,
This is the first ti-me
It’s the first time I’m gonna say….
I LOVE YOU!

[Transferred from my myspace blog]