Sunday, August 28, 2005

I am happy.


wow...it was such a long weekend...but i loved every moment of it...but i have to admit, i would have been more happier if certain people could have came. is that the right way you say that? on Friday...i hung out with my sister...saturday i went to the beach...OH MY GOSH! we played bells AGAIN after a million katrillion years!...i MESSED UP! i clinked the bell when i had the bottom bass beat! and the melody...but then...i guess other than that it was good...yep yep yep...and then the beach was fun...me and leah when swimming in the ocean...got out and was freezing our asses off...and then we warmed up and was fine and good...playing volleyball, when LEAH HIT THE BALL IN THE WATER...so i swam out to get it...but the waves were to fast, and we lost my poor volleyball! it's out at sea....somewhere in the big ocean! and i hope no shark or whale or some sea creature's ate it...that would be tragic....but it's okay...i still have a lot of other volleyballs...:) but *sniff*....all gone my volleyball...

today was fun too...but i think i feel SO sore...i need a massage...and NO! not only someone to massage my hand...but my back...i think this is when i miss my kuya stephen...i need a serious BODY massage! :) but the playing volleyball is always fun. we played with these guys that spoke a different language...and then with these girls that wanted to try out for a team...but then...i really wish them luck!
i can't wait for my classes tommarow...well, ONE class! i'm so excited! i dont' feel like writing anymore...i'm gonna stop for now...:)

[Transferred from my myspace blog]