Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blah...blah...blah...

well, as you can see my day was a blah blah day...i didn't have the car so i was stuck here in my cousin's house since i am house sitting their house...it's a really nice house, so i'm not complaining. i wonder where my brother is...prolly talking to a certain person..;) but that's okay...ALL the lights are on, and i see no dark corner...which is good, and my lil sis is sleeping in the other room. i did a lot of letter writing...so that was good. i sorta needed to catch up with that...but now i juss have to write a few more letters, not a lot anymore. OH! and i found my cousin's stash of wedding magazine's...if you know me, you know that i LOVE looking through those! she juss got married like last year, and i guess she kept all of them. you should ask to see MY wedding folder. :) and for a girl who says she never is gonna get married...but yeah...Leah...i KNOW...i agreed to stop staying that now...kasi i don't know...i MIGHT find that guy who juss takes my heart...and NEVER breaks it...but until then...yeah, i WANNA stay single. but yeah...i looked through a lot of her wedding magazines. i COOKED...jajajaja...funny i know. but yeah...but my day was uneventful...oh wait! what am i saying...while i was walking Sam today with my sister, lissa...this GUY wouldn't LEAVE us alone! was riding his bike...and followed us the whole time!? craziness..he was friendly...asking us questions...but he don't believe i'm 20...what is up with that?! i AM too 20! he though I was 16 and lis was 20....a$$hole! :) oh well...it IS older than 14...so i guess i'm looking 2 years older now a days. :) now i don't know about walking Sam alone...don't want him following me...alone! :) but that was all...


[Tranferred from my myspace blog]