Thursday, August 4, 2005

An application!! Maybe one day I'll need them! :)


BoYfRiEnD aPpLiCaTiOn (Ne TaKeRs???) 
Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Zodiac sign:
Nationality:
Siblings:
Religious background:
Student or working?:
If working, where do you work & what do you do?:

Why do you want to fill this out?:



What do you think about me?:


What was your first impression of me?:


Do you still feel that way?:


Do you wanna kiss me?:
Kisses or hugs:


Do you like to cuddle?:


If you had the choice of either going out and hanging with your friends..... or spending the night with me, what would you choose?:


Pick one word to describe me:


What reminds you of me?:


On our first date, where would you take me?:


If your favorite Sport/Television show was on... but so was mine and we only had one TV... would you let me watch what I wanted, or what you wanted?:


If I was wearing really ugly clothes, would you still show me off to your friends?:


Do you like to be in charge?:


Do you consider yourself FUN?:



Do you fall in love easier than most?:
Have you ever cheated on past girlfriends?:


Do you get depressed easily?:


Pick a random color, doesn't have to be your favorite:


What do you spend most of your time doing?:


What are your future goals?:
Do you have piercings, if so where?:


Do you do drugs?:
Do you drink?:
What books do you read?:
Would you wait for me if I told you I wasn't ready for a relationship?:


Are you spontaneous (if so give an example)?:



Would you send me flowers sometimes?:
If you were to give me a gift, would it be store bought or home made?:


Would you let me play my music in the car.... even if you hated it?:


Do you consider yourself a hopeless romantic?:


Do you live up to your first impressions?:


Anything you would like to tell me that I don't know yet?:
Anything you would like to ask me?:


Now pick a word... the first word that comes to mind and write it here:

[Transfered from my myspace blog]